Best of Wanaka, Photo Safari
Wanaka Photography Safaris
Travel by comfortable 4WD well off the beaten track into the heart of Wanaka’s remote high-country. With a local New Zealand guide we’ll showcase favourite Landscape locations on the edge of Mt Aspiring National Park, World Heritage Area. Shoot snow-capped peaks and glaciers, wild river valleys, hidden lakes, farm animals, historic buildings etc. Most locations only we have access too as they are on private land with no public access. Operates anytime of the day but most popular is sunrise or twilight.
HighlightsPrivate off the beaten track locations. Shoot snow-capped peaks, glaciers, wild river valleys, lakes, farm animals, historic buildings – something for every photographer No time pressures. Refreshments supplied.
Favorite off the beaten track soft adventure tours to ensure you experience the true character of the Wanaka and Queenstown region. From private 4WD journeys onto iconic high country farms, romantic mountain getaways, Lake Wanaka cruises and exclusive photography tours.
Allow to treat you to our favourite places!
Tour Particulars:Duration : 3 Hour Departure Location : Wanaka Isite. 103 Ardmore Street. Departure Time : On demand. Departure Dates : All year,except Christmas day. Pace : Light Adventure Level of fitness required : Moderate
What to bring:
- Sturdy Footwear.
- Warm Top.
- Water Bottle.
- We reserve the right to alter locations visited to suit weather conditions and farming practices..
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Private tours available on request
- May not be suitable for those with back issues or late stagepregnancy
- Clients will have up to 1 hr for lunch between trips plenty of time to explore the local cafes/restaurants – own cost
- Extra person NZD$275
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: