For those who want to escape the modern world for a bit, we have just the thing...
Step out of the hustle and bustle of your real life, and straight into a fairytale, with a stay at the enchanting hobbiton home in Underhill Valley
- All the utensils and implements you need for cooking.
- An old-style coal range providing heating & cooking facilities inside and a gas bbq providing an outside cooking option.
- A portable gas ring for quick cups of tea etc.
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, milk, oil, salt and pepper, dishwashing liquid.
- Filtered water.
- A chilly box for cold food storage and hosts will replace ice packs daily if required.
Nothing gets you closer to the majestic power of the magnificent Huka Falls. Get set for a thrilling half-hour jetboat ride, filled with our world-famous 360° spins. This is the ultimate ‘up close and personal’ adventure thrill!
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
This hobbiton cave is the perfect, romantic, glamping retreat for couples. Huge timber doors open wide to overlook a picturesque pond and farmland beyond. You’ll enjoy the warmth and ambience of an old coal range... the soft glow of candlelight... a glass of wine on a seat by the pond, under the stars. Or just snuggle into the luxurious, specially shaped bed - with pure cotton linen, comfy pillows and thick, wool duvet.
Underhill Valley is a truly special and unique place to unwind, switch off and reconnect. So... treat yourself. Immerse yourself in the stillness and peace of Underhill Valley and take some time to fully enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
What to bring:
Food and drink if you choose to self-cater
Warm clothing in winter – especially if you want to soak up the evening stars
Toiletris and insect repellent /sunnscreen
- Complementary shuttle from Taupō accommodation by booking ahead
- Life jackets are mandatory and are supplied. Optional spray jackets are available.
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: