Milford Sound Cruise (from Queenstown)
Milford Sound Cruise - Queenstown
Milford Sound at the mountainous north end of Fiordland National Park is the classic fiord - a deep-water inlet between steep sided high mountains. Milford Sound is a middle-sized fiord at around 13 kms in length and it is famous for its dramatic scenery, especially Mitre Peak.
HighlightsMilford Sound cruise for 2 hours. Milford Road
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
On boarding your luxury coach in Queenstown, travellers travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through the rolling countryside to Te Anau. After a short break, the coach continues along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery.
Considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world, they’ll experience this journey in comfort on our coaches. Travellers will enjoy the panoramic views from our reclining seats that maximise viewing. There are multiple stops along the Milford Road and time for short walks and photo opportunities. Our friendly coach drivers provide detailed commentary throughout the trip.
On reaching Milford Sound, travellers join a spectacular two-hour cruise to the mouth of the fiord on a spacious, classic vessel with excellent viewing opportunities. The Haven has large windows, spacious decks and beanbag lounges which offer uninterrupted views of towering peaks and surging waterfalls. Keep a look out for seals basking on the rocks, dolphins and penguins. Enjoy scenic highlights such as Mitre Peak and Pembroke Glacier. Informative commentary from the captain explains the history and highlights points of interest during the cruise. Suitable for all ages.
Tour Particulars:Duration : 8 Hours Departure Location : Te Anau or pick up from your accommodation. Departure Time : 6:40am and 9:00am Departure Dates : All year. Pace : Sightseeing Level of fitness required : Very Easy
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, waterproof jacket, warm clothing and insect repellent.
PLEASE NOTE - Drones are illegal to use, please leave it in your car if you have one
- 2-hour boat cruise in Milford Sound with free food!.
- Coach connections
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: