Skydive Queenstown 12,000 ft
It takes a certain kind of person to jump from an aircraft at 12,000ft into thin air. It takes courage.
Expect sensory overload as your mind, body and soul fight against every natural self-preserving urge. The challenge is immense. Harnessed by space age materials to an experienced qualified jumpmaster, you step out of that aircraft door and for some 60 seconds you plummet toward the ground at 200 kph - terminal velocity!
HighlightsTandem Skydiving 12,000ft
Your Queenstown skydiving experience starts at the meeting point located right in the heart of Queenstown, at 35 Shotover Street.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
Your Queenstown skydiving experience starts at the meeting point located right in the heart of Queenstown, at 35 Shotover Street. This is your check-in point, where, following registration and a video briefing in the innovative cinema room, you can select your photo and video options. You will be transported to the drop zone just 20 minutes away on a private airstrip set amid a rural farmland background. In the viewing area, you will be able to see other skydivers both in the sky and coming in to land. Your flight to altitude will take you high above the Wakatipu basin, where you will have a bird's eye view of our dramatic mountains and lakes. Jumping directly above our drop zone you will experience free-fall of up to 60 seconds before your Tandem Master deploys the parachute and together you glide back to earth. The canopy ride takes approximately 5 minutes.
Duration : Allow 3.5 hours
Departure Location : Meeting point is the Skydive Centre in the heart of Queenstown, 35 Shotover Street
Departure Time : Every half hour from 7:00am until 3:00pm in winter, or 6:00am until 4:00pm in summer.
Departure Dates : All year (except Christmas)
Pace : Addventure
Level of fitness required: Very Easy
What to bringWear warm layers and flat closed-toed shoes.
- A jumpsuit, hat, goggles and gloves, If you wear glasses, we have goggles that fit over the top.
- Tandem skydive from 12,000ft
- Courtesy transport to the drop zone
- Wide range of photos and video packages (additional cost)
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: