Skydive Taupo 12,000 ft
From ground level, the view from Taupo township is already remarkable: a lake with crystal clear waters and powerful mountains in the background. Now think of a bird’s eye view of all that! That’s where you will be: to have a look from above, flying with and without a plane above the biggest lake in New Zealand – which happens to be a crater of an extinct massive volcano.You’ll be able to see the most famous mountains in New Zealand – Mount Tongariro, Mount Ruapehu and Mount Ngaruhoe aka Mount Doom in the Lord Of The Rings’ films. On a clear day you might even be able to see both costs of the North Island and as far as Taranaki.
HighlightsTandem Skydiving 12,000ft
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
An Amazing experience ,especially if you jump from 15,000 feet. On a clear day you can see both sides of the North Island from Napier through to Mount Taranaki. Even from 12,000 feet the views are spectacular with breath taking views of the Tongariro National Park (including Mount Doom from Lord of the Rings) and Great Lake Taupo.
Duration : Allow 2-3 hours
Departure Location : 1465 Anzac Memorial Drive (Taupo)
Departure Time : 9.00am
Departure Dates : 7 days a week except 25th December, 26th December, January 1st and January 2nd.
Pace : Addventure
Level of fitness required: Very Easy
No experience required
100kg weight restriction
There is no age limit
Weather conditions can change, please call 30 minutes prior to your booking to confirm the weather is suitable. If not, your jump can be rescheduled.
If you are under 18 years old you will need to bring a parent or guardian with you.
What to bring
You must wear comfortable shoes that can be secured, such as trainers/sneakers.
You just need to wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate to the weather.
- All equipment provided.
- Tandem skydive from 12,000ft
- Wide range of photos and video packages (additional cost)
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: