Thunder Jet 1 Hour
Thunder Jet 1 Hour
Discover Queenstown as we race down the Kawarau river, dart past the Shotover River and pack in plenty of those famous 360 degree spins for 60 minutes. With twin V8 engines accelerating you down the K-river at speeds of up to 90km/h.
You will experience one hour of exhilarating adventure starting right in the heart of Queenstown Bay.
HighlightsWorld famous 360° spins. Epic way to explore Queenstown from the lake. One hour thrilling Jet Boat ride down the Kawarau River.
Discover Queenstown’s untouched and pristine wilderness during your authentic jet boat adventure along the historic Kawarau River.
Discover Queenstown’s untouched and pristine wilderness during your authentic jet boat adventure along the historic Kawarau River. Experience the exhilarating adventure of a whole hour of world famous 360° spins, skimming the water at exciting speeds of up to 95kmph, going the furthest distance of 47km, and delightfully complemented by our storytelling commentary. Travellers are entitled to the ultimate bragging rights on board the Thunder Jet. With frequent photo opportunities, they are spoilt for choice when capturing their own jet boat memories to take home and show their friends and families.
Tour Particulars:Duration : 1 Hour Departure Location : Thunder Bay Kiosk, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown. Departure Time : From 9am to 6pm (every hour from Oct to April) and from 10 am to 4pm ( every hour from May to Sep) Departure Dates : Regular departures throughout the day. Pace : Light Adventure Level of fitness required : Moderate
What to bring:
- Summer - Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Warm Jacket & Camera (at own risk)
- Winter - Sunscreen, Hats, Gloves, Sunglasses, Warm jacket & Camera (at own risk)
- A top quality double sea kayak.
- Life jacket, paddle
- Spray skirt
- Paddle jacket
- Dry bags for cameras and guide.
- Complimentary lunch ( $15 in Half day trips).
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: