Waitomo AdventuresTumu Tumu Toobing
The most amazing New Zealand caving adventures! Waitomo adventure centre is just 2 hours south of Auckland, 1 hour south of Hamilton, and 2 hours west of Rotorua These unique and mind-blowing caving adventures offer something for all ages.
HighlightsWaitomo Glowworm Caves Cave toobing
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
This ripper of a trip combines the best elements of blackwater rafting with walking, climbing, swimming and tubing through distinctive sections of the spectacular TumuTumu Cave. See awesome cave formations as well as one of the best Glowworm displays in New Zealand.
Duration : 4 Hours
Departure Location : 654 Waitomo Caves Rd.
Departure Time : 9am, 10am, 1.30pm or 2.30pm.
Departure Dates : All year except Christmas & New Year's Days.
Pace : Adventure
Level of fitness required: Easy
What to bring
Long thick socks (suitable for bush walking
A towel & toiletries for a shower afterwards.
- Overalls, gumboots and all specialist gear.
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: