Wanaka Wildwire - Go Wild
A Must Do Wanaka Activity. The Ferrata tours are perfect for anyone who loves waterfalls and beautiful places. These tours are also suitable for beginners and families. It starts in Wanaka and you will climb alongside Twin Falls, one of Wanaka’s most iconic waterfalls on our via Ferrata tour. If you can climb a ladder, you can do it! There are hidden pools beneath towering falls, picnic swimming spots along the way and the views to the surrounding mountains and lakes are breathtaking.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
Your adventure begins in Wanaka with a spectacular drive through the mountains to the base of the Twin Falls waterfall. You will learn safety skills and then climb the via ferrata alongside this spectacular waterfall. Along the way you will cross wire bridges, discover hidden pools to finish at a beautiful picnic spot with stunning views. You descend by trail before heading back to Wanaka.
Duration : 3 Hours
Departure Location : 103 Ardmore Street outside the i-Site.
Departure Time : 9:00am - 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Departure Dates : All year except Christmas Day.
Pace : Adventure
Level of fitness required: Moderate
What to bring
Wear sturdy shoes with some grip.
Clothes suitable for the weather on the day.
- Guide and training, helmets, harness, via ferrata lanyard and safety equipment. We will provide water and snacks on all tours.
- Transport to/from Wanaka town centre.
- Finger gloves,snacks and water.
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: