Wine Tour by Bike
Bike Wine Tours
All these biking tours are unguided to offer you complete freedom to choose which of the 17+ cellar doors you would like to visit whilst out on the bikes here in Renwick. Tour at your own pace and visit each vineyard cellar door can be as long or as short as you want. You could be at your first winery within 2 minutes of getting on your bicycle. To ensure you make the most of your time, your hosts will help you to do your day based plan around what wines you like, how far you are happy to bike and where you fancy stopping for lunch.
HighlightsMarlborough wine tasting
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
Bike Wine Tour
Forest Estate Wines :
- Vineyard tour
- A tutored tasting across 4-5 different wines encompassing the different winemaking treatments and nuances of the varietals
- Discussion on wine and food pairing
- Additional seasonal “interest add-ons”
- And each participant will leave with a small gift
If you bring your own Bike : Does not include – hi-vis helmet, free pickup and drop off service from your accommodation, emergency backup service in the event that your bike has a puncture or mechanical problems.
The Tours That starts at 11:30 am (Not recommended during the Winter Season as the cellar doors in Renwick are all closed by 4.30pm)
Lunch is not included.
Forrest Estate Wines is only available for the first tour in the morning (9:30 am)
Duration : 6 hours
Departure Location: 33 Blicks Road, Renwick, Blenheim, Marlborough.
Departure Time : Morning
Departure Dates : Year Round, closed on Christmas Day
Pace : Relaxed
Level of fitness required : Easy
- Free pickup from accommodation in Blenheim, Intercity bus station or Renwick.
- A cruiser bike that has a basket on the front and 4 wine bottle panniers on the back for the all-important purchases
- A hi-vis helmet, a bottle of spring water and a detailed winery map.
- Free collection of wine from the cellar doors/assistance in shipping cases overseas.
- A full emergency backup service in case of punctures or illness .
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: