Best of Both Worlds
Best of the two worlds - Abel Tasman
Combine sailing the seas and spectacular aerial views
Join Abel Tasman Charters and Helicopters Nelson for a private cruise into the Abel Tasman National Park to discover lush bush, golden sand, and heavenly blue waters. Relax on the beach with a gourmet lunch before meeting your private helicopter at Awaroa Bay. From Awaroa you will track into the rugged Kahurangi National Park for a landing high in the mountains where you can explore unique rock formations and alpine lakes. Enjoy truly spectacular views of Golden Bay on your journey back to your destination.
HighlightsApproximately 45 minutes flight time over the Kahurangi National Park Two-way communication between you and your pilot 1 x Mountain landing Gourmet lunch and local wines and beers are included The beautiful Abel Tasaman National Park Native Bush and Wildlife Breathtaking mountain landscapes
Ziptrek offers a spectacular and fun zipline eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, on Skyline Gondola hill, situated minutes walk from the Queenstown CBD
Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full
Cruise, kayak, swim, walk, dine & fly. A journey into two of New Zealand’s unique National Parks in one day. Join Abel Tasman Charters for a private cruise into the Abel Tasman National Park viewing lush native bush, golden sand beaches,and heavenly blue waters. Relax on the beach with a gourmet lunch, before meeting your private helicopter at Awaroa Bay. From Awaroa, you will fly into the rugged Kahurangi National Park and overfly alpine valleys before landing high in the mountains. Enjoy spectacular views of Golden Bay and Tasman Bay on your flight home to Nelson.
Duration : 6 Hours
Departure Location : Reid Helicopters
Departure Time : Mornings and afternoons
Departure Dates : All year except Christmas Day.
Pace : Fun Adventure
Level of fitness required: Easy
What to bring
Dress with warm layers and for the conditions of the day.
During the winter months, gloves, hats and warm coats are recommended.
Closed toe footwear is better.
- Full body harness and helmet.
- A guided trek through ancient native beech forest.
- Two guides accompany every personal group of up to 10 guests.
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 45 days or more before the start of the tour, the cancellation fee will be equivalent to the deposit paid
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 30 to 45 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 25% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 to 30 days before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the contract price
- Where the date of cancellation is a date 7 days or less before the start of the tour the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the contract price
Create your custom itinerary
Start planning and create your own custom New Zealand itinerary here: